Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I need a break!!!!!

I am really peeved off because they said it was supposed to rain today and yesterday. However, the freaking sun decided to come out with a cheesy smile on its face. I was told via Momma Goose that when the sun is happy that the temperature rises. I really wanted it to rain, and now it is shorts weather. It keeps raining on and off, but that dang sun is out for good now. I'm in a woolly coat, a long-sleeve top, rainboots and sweats. It's been sunny for a month now, and I just need a break from the hot weather. Hillrise plants are thirsty for some rain. This may seem emo, but I love those gloomy days-especially the fact that Hillrise doesn't look dreary in any way in this kind of weather. Also, my dad said he'd pick me up if its raining, so I don't have to walk home. Even if I had to walk home, that would be so nice in the rain-it's like a shower and it perks me up to get a splash of water in my face. But the sun is out, it is DRY, it is HOT, and I'm stuck walking home. While I don't mind walking home, I am just burnt out right now. It's super hot inside my photo class, and this place would pass for air conditioned compared to the weather outside. I would love a splash of rain right now, but it's so dry outside that I have dandruff. I mean, if you were me, you'd hate these days too. I'm itchy all over!!! I really hope it does rain eventually!
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment