Thursday, May 5, 2011
It's getting harder and harder
to be at school. I seriously cannot stand sitting still for eight freaking hours five days a week. I want to enjoy my life! I wish that educatuion didn't give us way too much stuff to do. I even had an MRI (brain scan) and it looks like my huge brain is about to explode. I know a ton of stuff, and I cant fit much more in there. My brain is like a closet that you throw everything in-one more item you throw in and your closet will explode all over your room. I feel so burned out with this, and since i'm overtrying, I get massive headaches every day. My dad says I'm not trying at all! When, hello! I'm doing 3 hours of homework a night and having a tutor twice a week! It's getting so hard that i can't do it anymore. My brain is in summer mode due to overworking. Sheesh, all I want to do is real estate or acting! Do I really need to know about verb clauses to sell a house? Do I need to know the formula for the area of an octagon to play a princess or something? Seiously, elementary school is all you need. Middle and high school is just unnessecary CRAP. School takes away from precious Hillrise time. I'd like to be outside exploring Hillrise! But, NOOO! I have to be in school. Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment