How I long for a day in Hillrise-I could just sit back and enjoy the happiness or take a stroll around my street. But I can't. (Insert record scratching sound effect here.) Yep, I'm stuck at school! I am so pissed off because I am very outdoorsy and active yet I'm forced to be sitting in a desk INSIDE a stuffy room. School has made me lazy!! School has depressed me! Seriously, I want to live my life in Hillrise to the fullest before it's too late! When I'm 30, I can't just frolic in the fields of Hillrise and do cartwheels in the grass. I can't exactly skip over to a neighbor's house to socialize. I'll probably have my own family to takecare of. You know what just came over me? I live my life for someone else! I don't go to school for myself, I do it for my parents and teachers. I don't dress in the latest trends for myself, I do it so people will like me. I don't have time for myself, I have time for others only. If I don't live my life for someone else's happiness, I get SLAMMED! I'll get grounded, yelled at and even kicked out of places! The only part I do for myself is walk around Hillrise, shop, and go to the park! I'm being treated like an appeaser. That's what I do! Appease people! I'M SICK OF IT! CAN'T PEOPLE LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE?!? I mean, seriously! I need to have some time to myself or else I'll get sick again! I do too much for everyone else! I lost my childhood to impress my fellow peers. I didn't get my first American Girl until last year, and they were so cute that I started to collect them. My dad is enraged about this. Well, not enraged, but he is trying to talk me out of it. He doesn't think it's 'normal' for a 15-year-old girl to be collecting dolls. I know of 60-year-olds who collect dolls. I tried to show him American Girl Fans Message Board , the forum I'm part of, but he didn't listen. Okay, I haven't shown it to him yet, but he knows about it. So he should just leave me alone! Also, he won't let me collect unless I have 'perfect' grades. I've secretly gotten one doll this year, and I've kept it away from my dad. He can't tell the difference between them because I have so many now (11, soon to be 12). I've tried sneaking a doll behind him before, but that was when I had only one, so it's way easier to tell if I snuck one in. I think school is also taking away from my childhood. I mean, I miss rolling in the grass and playing on the trampoline (which my dad refuses to give me because he thinks it'll ruin the view). I love shopping and all that, but being a teen is kind of sad because I miss being a child. I don't like going to parties and all that crap (though it's fun sometimes, and even if I did I still wouldn't because I'm never invited to any) I just like relaxing outside in Hillrise, enjoying the fresh air and just...being in Hillrise. People think I'm so weird for that. But I like being childish. I don't get why people would have a problem with that.
Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment