My best friend made a '10 Things You Must Know About Me' so I decided to do the same thing. Here they are: (*=you kind of knew that already)
1. I'm 15 years old.
2. Hillrise is probably my favorite thing ever.
3. I collect American Girl dolls.
4. I absolutely HATE tattoos. They're my BIGGEST PET PEEVE.
5. My pet peeves are not allowed in Hillrise. If I see them I will FREAK.
6. I'm a girl who was born 27 years late because I think I belong in the 60's in brand-new Hillrise.
7. I'm VERY sensitive, but mess with me and you'll be in the hospital.
8. All of my best friends I have known for fewer than 5 years. This is because I went to a crappy elementary school in my hometown. My hometown is the kind of place that everything is fancy-like. (The Kardashians live near my elementary school.) While I played with Barbies and CareBears in kindergarten, others were talking about boys, makeup (and I mean stuff like MAC and BareMinerals) and shopping. I had a girl in my class come in wearing purple eyeshadow from Macy's (that's how she put it) and bright pink lisptick. I wasn't allowed to wear freaking Chapstick back then. The town I live in now is so much more, well, me. No one is like that at all!
9. I hate school with a passion.
10. While #9 is true, I love to write stories. So far I'm working on 'Love This Life in Hillrise', a book series about me and my friends going back to the 1970s.
These are 10 things, and you'll learn more from me through this blog. And let's not forget Hillrise!
-Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment