You can see my my last two posts that Hillrise is the thing that mens most to me. And for someone my age, that's not really normal. My best friends are the only ones who understand me and how much I love Hillrise. Others...well, aren't so understanding. In photo class today, a group of kids said, 'You won't want to live in Hillrise when you're older.' That's cause they're not small-town kids like me. I mean, the only reason I'm going to school is so I can get a good job and stay in Hillrise. I don't know how someone could be so mean to Hillrise-it's just so nice there! My best friend says it's because they want to push my buttons. And that's true-they don't understand now much Hillrise means to me. If it wasn't for Hillrise, I would be dead or some goth chick or something. I wouldn't be who I am today. Hillrise has guided me through every step of life with ease...and I'm upset that I have to go to school all day and be away from Hillrise-even though I can see it from school, it's NOT the same. The song 'A Year Without Rain' is completely how I feel about Hillrise-and I've sang the song to it several times. This weekend I'm staying at my mom's house and she lives where I grew up (which is NOT a fun place to be) and I can't tell you how much I will miss Hillrise. She's trying to move there, but I think she will because 2011 is such an amazing year so far!!! I've only had one bump in the road so far, and that's my dad being mean to me. But I've gotten over that by just being in Hillrise. You can see it's VERY hard for me to even think of being away from Hillrise. I'll really miss it this weekend. Luckily my mom is letting me see Hillrise during this time. So if you're wondering what happened to me on my blog, check my Twitter for updates on my life...
Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment