Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Means The World To Me (A Personal Poem)

Hillrise. When I hear that word, I will jump up and down. I will squeal. I will blush. I'll even cry sometimes. (They're tears of joy!) That's because Hillrise just means the entire world to me.
I'll take a bullet. I'll take a knife. I'll take a wrecking ball. I'll even take my own life for Hillrise. No, I'm not some crazy messed-up freako. Hillrise just means the world to me.
I will talk to it. I will hug it. I'll even cuddle with it. Hillrise just means the world to me.
There will be haters. There will be teasers. There will be just plain mean people. I will never change my opinion that Hillrise means the world to me.
When I'm not home, I will cry. I will want to be home. I will have an empty hole in my heart the size of Jupiter. I just can't be away from Hillrise for even a minute-Hillrise just means the world to me.
If I had to, I'd walk a thousand miles just to see Hillrise. Or ten thousand. Even a million miles. It's because Hillrise just means the world to me.
You may not approve, but we all have obsessions. I'm not changing because of some douche telling me to cool it. Hillrise has, is, and will always mean the world to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment