Friday, January 28, 2011

Glad to have Hillrise in my life...

Okay, so I'm looking at pictures of Hillrise in the 60's that this woman put on her Facebook. And this woman who blocked me 3 years ago due to me using one of her Hillrise pics as her profile pics (which is a STUPID reason to hate me, if you ask me.) commented on it and said, "Hillrise was an amazing place to live." What a hypocrite. I figured with the way she treated me and the fact that she hasn't seen Hillrise in 30 years I figured she really didn't like it. Luckily that chick is history and I've moved on to Hillrise itself, who is turning 43 this year. I can't wait for February 26-Hillrise will celebrate its 43rd year of being on this planet! I'm going to write the people on the homeowners association to ask if we can have a celebration picnic. Overall, I'm in awe of how far Hillrise has come over the years. To me, it's still a country-side neighborhood away from the city noise, just like it was in the 60's. Also it looks so new to me. Like it's 1971! Speaking of which, I really want to see what Little Hillrise looked like. I know I have pictures but I really want to actually live in 1970 or 1968. I mean, I'm tired of all the crap that goes on during the 21st century, like the popularity of tattoos. Luckily with Hillrise in my life I tend to leave all those troubles behind. So no matter when I live, all I need to survive is Hillrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment