Friday, January 14, 2011

When I ordered life, I didn't know it came with crazy. :P

Life has been pretty hectic for me. I've been juggling finals, social life, tumbling, and, of course, caring for Hillrise. Right now, I'm just so glad that the weekend is finally here. I don't even care anymore about finals, since I studied so hard that my forehead blew off. Also, a big sigh of relief for me since I found out I don't have to have a back handspring to make jayvee next year. I'm still trying to get over my fear of jumping in the air onto this rounded mat. And everything is harder when you're a CHICKEN!!!
Luckily, this weekend I'm just gonna hangout with friends, walk around Hillrise, and set up my portion of the Hillrise community garden. I plan on doing some photography this weekend as well. I'm hoping to get a shot of this Hillrise Home that has been made over completely. The only thing that I'm upset about is that they replaced the original 1970 garage. Oh, well...
Yeah, that's why I haven't blogged too much. This weekend I'm probably going to blog once or something. I also have school off on Monday (Thank you, dairy farms!) to spend more time in Hillrise. This will be a great weekend!!
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment