Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yo, Wassup!

Hey world! My name is Whitney. I'm 15 years old, and a sophomore in high school. This is basically what my blog is about: It's basically like my BFF's blog (click HERE), which is kind of like my internet diary. There's a few things I will talk about constantly on here, including Hillrise. Ahh, Hillrise. There's so much to say about that li'l piece of heaven. Huh? What is Hillrise? Well, if you should know, Hillrise is the name of the housing tract I live in. It is a very special place to me, and is a LOT more than just a neighborhood. Hillrise is probably my entire life. I'd lose an arm just so I could stay in Hillrise. It's really special to me, and if you are mean to it, I'll be mean to you. Nuff said. What I'm trying to say here is that Hillrise is my entire life. Without it, I would have died due to suicide. Hillrise has kept me the goody-goody I am today, and has kept ,e motivated to get high school over with so i could just get a house of my own there. However, missing Hillrise while at school hasn't really hekped me, but as long as I have Hillrise in my life, I'm perfectly OK. Hillrise...the reason for happiness. That's what it is to me.
Also, another thing i'll talk about is my American Girl Doll collection. I have 9 right now. So far I have Just like You #22, JLY #23, Felicity, Elizabeth, Mia, Lanie, JLY #33, JLY #39, and a customized dolly. If you want to see pictures, go to American Girl Play Things (I'm sadly banned from that saite, but they have all the doll numbers) or just the American Girl site.
Another topic is my friends. Think me, only crazier. (IDK if that's even possible!)
Thanks for reading my first post! Remember to look here for a guide to the site! Here's what some things mean, since I have my own dictionary.
DINGLEFRITZ (adj.) 1. someone very ill-mannered and mean 2. a pet name for my friends
SQUIRREL-(adj.) someone of pure awesome-ity.
CINDERBLOCK-(n.) another name for basketball
FLORP (adj.) feeling groggy and tired; I feel like a florp. 
CHEESE BALL-(adj.) someone very rude; hurter of feelings.
PORP-(n.) Porta Potty
FARTY PARTY- ????
That's all, folks!
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment