This week (or at least half of it) I have had the flu. I still have it and it's NOT fun...however o the bright side, I've missed some school and have caught up on my Hillrise spirit. But on the not so bright side, I might have to take part of the high school exit exam next year because I was sick during the testing time. I wish I could have a different way of making up the test. Also, I've had to miss tumbling practice and I've spent my fever-ful hours watching TV, going on Facebook and trying to hold down grossly flavored cough syrups. My dad doesn't have any OJ, so I'm stuck eating these chalky, sugary tablets instead. I really hope this doesn't carry through tomorrow. I really want to get out in the fresh air and check out those Hillrise garage sales. Oh, and not to mention plan its birthday party coming up! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILLRISE!! Well, its birthday isn't today, but it is this month. I'm so happy for the middle of the month because that's when all the Hillrise things start happening! Also, another thing about February I like is Valentine's Day. While I'm single, I love all the pink, girly clothes and decorations, and not to mention the CANDY!!! Sweethearts, boxes of chocolates, cinnamon red-hots (those were HUGE when I was in elementary school) and V-Day themed marshmallow Peeps. Basically, any holiday that comes my way is a favorite of mine. Okay, holidays aside, another good thing about this sickness is that I haven't had to worry about things so much, but my dad keeps pressuring me today. I think he's irritated because he had something HUGE and I mean HUGE to do at work today and due to my sickness he had to do it over the phone. He wasn't too happy about this since it was a huge opportunity for his company and it would have been better if he was actually there. I know, I figured all of this out on my own-with some help from Mom, of course! Anywho, wish me luck on getting better!
Whit
No comments:
Post a Comment