This week, I'm not as excited for the weekend. I'm going to be away from my dogs, Pupcake and Buster, and worst of all, I'll be away from Hillrise. I sure am going to miss Hillrise-I need to be there for it during the storms. I love my mom, she's one awesome squirrel! But it's my cigarette-addicted grandma I'm worried about. I do NOT like having to breathe in all of her carcinogens-and I better not get secondhand smoke! My dad said if she gets an air purifier, I can stay. Even though she doesn't have one yet, I don't think ONE air purifier will fog away the smell that has settled into the furniture. Also, I don't like sharing a bed. I'm scared that she won't like me anymore if my dad won't let me stay over on Saturday. Tonight, I'm going to my godmother's house, and I'm super excited for that. Don't get me wrong, my mom is the best mom you could ever have, it's just her house I have the problems with. Maybe if she sent my grandma to live with my aunt again, I'd reconsider. Because I cannot handle cigarette smoke-smoking is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. It is NOT allowed in Hillrise-the poor thing can get sick from it and it destroys the fresh air that it is known for! That is just cruel. Yes, y'all must think I'm crazy to say my neighborhood/housing tract can become ill, but Hillrise is so much more than that to me and everyone who lives there. Well, almost everyone. (There's this dude who is extremely mean to me, as well as Hillrise. He used to live there...thank porf he moved!) Hillrise has a personality, a voice, and a wonderous life to me. I cannot believe some douchebags can be so mean to it! Hillrise is VERY sensitive-more sensitive than me. So it's my job to stick up for it. I really want to be in Hillrise this weekend-I was going to spend the entire day with my mom and spend the night at home. I have no problem with it-as long as I sleep in my bed, in my room, with my dogs, in Hillrise.
Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment