I checked the forecast for my town, and as you may know, it doesn't snow much in Southern California-except in the mountains. Well, NOT ANYMORE!!! Tomorrow, which is also the day of Hillrise's birthday, it is expected to snow!! It hasn't snowed since Hillrise's 21st birthday in 1989! Hillrise and I are very excited. I can't believe Hillrise is celebrating its 43rd birthday in SNOW!! And not just a few flakes, I mean a BLANKET. Old Man Winter wants to give Hillrise a spectacular birthday gift once again! I guess I can wait to plant the birthday flowers in my portion of the community garden. It will be worth it since it will be a frosty day! I've never seen Hillrise with icicles and snow-capped roofs before, for it has never snowed that much in my town. I guess I'm going to have to get Buster-and myself-some snow clothes! Imagine it-TOBOGGANING DOWN MY STREET!!! BUILDING A SNOWMAN-IN MY BACKYARD!!! And best of all, Hillrise will celebrate with its 43rd year of existence. What a gift!!
Don't forget to wish Hillrise a happy 43rd birthday tomorrow! I won't be blogging or even online tomorrow, so I might as well shout it out now:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILLRISE!
No comments:
Post a Comment