Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cheerleading!

It's that time of the year (and I ain't talkin' Easter) and I am working like a dog! (No offense Pupcake and Buster!) I'm talking about cheerleading, my favorite sport of all time, and the tryouts this Thursday. I'm really hoping I make it this year because I have been trying way hard since freshman year. Why I didn't make it? First it was because of a knee problem, and second it was a) my special ed teacher sabotaged me and b) I didn't have my pirouette. (I tried out for song, which is more ballet/dance-y) This year everyone is telling me I'm going to get this (and I sure hope they're right!) But I have a problem: my grades.My dad says that they won't drop me because of my 1.0 GPA, but what if they do? Everyone is contradicting me!! I wish tryouts could just be over with and I could see if I made cheer or not!!! I keep picturing myself crying on my bed because I didn't make it, and also whooping because I did. I really want the whooping to happen. I don't want to spend spring break all depressed. Wish me luck-I'll need it!!! EEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment