Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weed=YUCK!

OH MY EFFING GOD. I am PISSED OFF with the WORLD. Why? Because of the effing weed trend. You know that you inhale 5x the amount of tar as a cig when you smoke that crap!? It smells like a dead rat and it gets you cancer. Wanna know why the eff I'm so pissed? Because someone was smoking the s***....in HILLRISE. I was looking at a rental home there and my mom noticedthat the place reeked of it. I also found something wrapped in a towel. I am so upset. Weed in Hillrise upsets me even more than regular smoking. I cannot believe they almost effing legalized it here! I have a message for all you weed smokers who live in Hillrise. You all have the minds of peanuts! You smoke the stuff and you're suddenly a sex addict! So do little Hillrise a favor and GET OUTTA HERE! I'm sorry if I sound scary, I'm just THROUGH with the weed smoking. I cannot tell you how many people claim they smoke it. Especially kids my age. I'm suffering internal bleeding due to the way people treat Hillrise. Let me tell you what Hillrise does not like:

  • Any type of drugs or smoking (it taints the fresh air it is known for)
  • Tattoos (they give people a bad message about Hillrise)
  • People who don't take care of it. (Hillrise is like a child. If no one takes care of it, it will start to wear down and eventually...I don't wanna say.)
I wish, I wish, I WISH people were nicer to my li'l Hillrise. Here's a message for Hillrise:
Hillrise,
You are so stong, you've come so far
I am proud of you just the way you are. 
So nostalgic, so down to earth.
Don't let the turkeys get you down.
Many of us have faith in you and we believe in you.
So just ignore the douchebags and remember that they won't taunt you forever.
Love, Whitney and many of us neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment