I do everything you say, follow your every demand
Even if you ask me to sculpt a house out of sand.
Because my goal is to please you.
If I do one thing wrong, you'd kick me out
You don't care if I scream or shout.
I do everything you say, follow your every demand
It's not like I'm trying or anything.
I do everything wrong in your eyes
No matter what I do, my problems arise
I can't keep up with you
So much to do!
Yet I still fail you.
I do everything wrong in your eyes
It's not like I'm trying or anything.
Too much of this, too much of that
It's supposed to make my brain fat
But instead it's fried harder then grease crumbs
I'm not able to find a way so the pain numbs
I can't do this anymore
Otherwise I'll hit the floor
Too much of this, too much of that
It's not like I'm trying or anything.
This poem was written to all of my problems such as school, homework, and my dad. It's all true. These are what tear me to pieces. They keep me away from Hillrise. I was inspired by my crapload day.
Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment