Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I didn't make it.

Yep, I guess third time isn't the cgharm. You can thank my art teacher, who hates my guts. She is the one who agve me a failing grade even after I turned in THREE overdue projects. She said they didn't count. Meanwhile a kid who turned his in after a month got full credit. I waited two weeks. I don't get what the hell I did wrong, but here's what I figured out: She doesn't like the goody two shoes people who talk about, well, nothing, because they're stuck in a class full of strangers. She likes the bad a** people who talk about parties and smoking weed. It's not fair to me because I've been working harder then they have!!They deserve the F and I deserve that A+! But I had to get a crapload of a teacher. Also, one girl drew a cigarette butt when the teacher said 'no drugs of any kind'. I drew someone smoking a pipe and I got marked off. This biatch is playing favorites and it's pissing me off. She's the reason why I didn't make it...AGAIN. What an orange!
another problem is what I thought was my best academic subject, English. I'm FAILING. thanks to the bunches of mean kids who tease me daily about my love for Hillrise and just being annoying. Plus we get a truckload of homework each night! It's English, not AP Chem! Yeah, that teacher treats us horribly. That's why I'm taking English 11 next year, and from the sounds of it, it is for retards. So I should get a fricken A+ in that class. Ugh! Why does school have to be so annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment