Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weight troubles

Lately, I have put on quite a bit of weight. I do not get it at all, I mean, lately, I have been gaining 3+ pounds per week. I don't eat that much and I've been taking daily walks around Hillrise, which as you can imagine is very hilly. My mom thinks it's a medicine I've been taking. I am very displeased and upset because those 25 pounds I had lost are back. I'm on my fourth day of dieting, and so far I'm still gaining weight. What did I do wrong? I don't think I'll ever eat again with the thought of me being 170 pounds. I'm supposed to be 130. Everyone at my school has a flat tummy-except for the dweebs, of course. My stomach is as round as a ball. I swear I look pregnant! I don't know HOW THE HECK THEY DO IT, but I seriously need to go on a) a diet or b) start taking diet pills. I cannot eat anymore.
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment