Monday, April 4, 2011

It happened again.

I'm once again friendless. I ost some friends of mine because they claimed I started a rumor about another girl they were friends with, when in reality, she was the one who told me to grow up. Also, I was in a pissy mood and I apologized and everything. But then they bring this up again? And the sad part? One of them lives in Hillrise. why the heck are they being so mean to me? I'm still friends with a few of the girls, but some of the others turned on me much like the Cailyn scenario that I blogged about a few entries ago. I don't want another Cailyn scenario to happen. I wanna keep my friends. Luckily me and one of my friends who was in that scenario is still talking to me. If this was to happen again, they should say, "Whitney, so and so never did this to you." I would have said either yes or no. Instead of 'That's NOT OKAY! Dont be a baby and cry! Get a reality check! Quit stirring up drama!" I never wanted to stir up drama. I just misheard something. I take things really personally, and I cannot help it. This is effing middle school all over again.* I mean, those people aren't gonna treat me like everyone else anymore. Look, it all started over this dude laughing at me, and so I thought the girl was laughing too. Apparently not I guess...I guess I wanna forget this day ever happened. I was tossed around by a hell of a lot of those people, but not the girl. Here, I wrote a message for her
I'm so sorry for the crap. The kids in math around me werent too nice to me and it is NOT YOUR FAULT. I was grumpy and my dad wouldnt let me go to tumbling. So sorry for any misunderstandings. 
Whitney
I've just had a lousy day and the last thing i wanna worry about is losing friends, so I had to get that over with, so...yeah. wish me luck surviving the rest of my day.
Whitney
*-In middle school, I had to quit crying because the vice principal was sick of hearing about me crying. So I held it all in and it eventually led to depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment