Monday, March 7, 2011

American Girl Forum Probs

Okay, so I'm part of an American Girl doll collectors group called American Girl Fans, and awhile ago I was banned from one that will not be named. Let's call it American Girl Universe, AGU for short. And some people on the AGFans group are also on AGU, and they aren't too nice to me for my 'crappy' rep on AGU. I mean, some group members won't even private message me anymore (it is an online group) because they're so 'true' and 'close' to AGU, where people have written quite some nasty crap about me. And there's some news and updates you can't post on AGFans, but AGU has it all. But, you can only see it if you are a member. I wish people would forgive me and move on, and NOT spread crap about me.
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment