Hey people, there's somehing (someone) on my mind thatI ahve to blog about. She is pissed at me for naming an American Girl doll after her. Normally I wouldn't care, but she lives in Hillrise and while on Facebook her current location popped up onto my news feed. She had labeled her house as 'Hillrise Agoura'! Now that I don't get. At all. I think she just wants to taunt me. All over a DOLL. A DOLL for heavens sake!
Here's how it all happened:
I met someone named Cailyn* at cheer tryouts one day and found out she lived in Hillrise. When I first met her, she seemed nice. She was. Then, I added her on Facebook and...she blocked me. It was that hypocritical 46 year old woman scenario all over again. I was so upset that I created a doll version of her and named her Cailyn. I created a blog and a website for her. However, after I sent doll Cailyn's head off to be customized, I befriended real life Cailyn and forgot about doll Cailyn. For three months, Cailyn and I were the best of friends, and she was even nicer than I remember. I was happy to have finally befriended her and planned a get together with her after school started. However, one day, upon web searching herself Cailyn found the doll's website. She was so mad that she stopped talking to me for a month and said her entire family was pissed at me. She also said that she could have sued me! Our get together was cancelled and everything changed for me. Cailyn's friends whom I had hung out with throughout the summer suddenly refused my friendship. Shortly after my fight with Cailyn, I met Marissa*. She knew Cailyn and lived in Hillrise as well. At first, she was super nice and understanding. But when I said 'you wouldn't care if I named an American Girl after you' (not that I would) and suddenly Marissa was on Cailyn's side. Turns out they had known each other since the beginning of time from living in Hillrise and through school. Luckily, me and Cailyn made up a month later. Marissa was still a bleak question mark. But me and Cailyn chatted and once again befriended each other. She was even nicer than she was before the fight, but we weren't that close anymore. Then, towards Thanksgiving, Cailyn found yet another doll website. This time it was the pictures on my Facebook on one of the American Girl doll groups. She threatened lawsuits and even stuck her middle finger up at me. It's been awhile now and we don't talk anymore. Marissa isn't too happy with me either, but at least we still talk. When Marissa got her Facebook, she added everyone else but me. She says she thought she accepted me, but I guess not. She probably pressed the wrong button or is covering for Cailyn's entertainment. I'm pissed at how Cailyn called her house 'Hillrise Agoura' to get back at me. I want to be friends with Cailyn again, but after her actions a few months ago (middle finger, suing me almost, etc.) I've had second thoughts. I wish Cailyn never did that stuff...especially over something as simple as a doll. I still think Cailyn is turning our mutual friends against me. Hopefully she will mature. That was the case with my friend Bernice*. She and I reunited this year after a failed Cailyn-like friendship in seventh grade. Only difference? Bernice doesn't and never did live in Hillrise. So let's hope Cailyn matures eventually. I mean, she's just a freshman.
Whitney
*-Name has been changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment