Saturday, March 19, 2011

NO SMOKING in Hillrise!

I was at a Hillrise garage sale (my favorite kind!!) and visiting a Hillrise-loving neighbor of mine. He was an original owner and had raised his family in Hillrise. Well, I was looking around and the smell of cigarette smoke made my senses vomit. I think Hillrise vomited too. I didn't vomit but I was so close to it. His kid was smoking a cigarette-IN HILLRISE. I tried no to mind it, but inside I was like, He grew up and was born and raised in Hillrise and he's a total fladoodle!!! I was ready to cry. (I did.) I felt bad for my neighbor because he had tried so hard to raise this dude-in Hillrise- and he drank snd smoked! Now hat's a crapload way to treat such a wholesome place like Hillrise! He also talked about the memories he had of the model homes and watching them build Hillrise-while he took a puff. I can't tell you how upset that made me. If I see someone smoking in Hillrise, I will crack like an egg. No-an egg embryo. Hillrise doesn't deserve that kind of bull crap. Seriously. Hillrise has been known for 43 years as a wholesome neighborhood with the cleanest air in the universe. That's what it has been to so many. apparently some don't care and treat it like a fricken shack. I seriously want to outlaw smoking in Hillrise. It is a crapload of crap for you and even worse for poor Hillrise. (Oh, and did I mention he threw the cig at the wall and rubbed it into the nostalgic wood paneling?!?! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT??!) I can't believe people sometimes. Neither can Hillrise. That's why I hope the fladoodles move out soon.
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment