Friday, March 11, 2011

This is gonna be one heck of a weekend.

You know the bed that my dad ordered this last weekend? It is being delivered on Saturday. I am very excited and I wish it was Saturday already so I can get that bed. Also, my mom said we can go to the American Girl store that day as well. I hope to get a new doll since I've been CRAVING one lately. (My last doll was purchased in December.) Besides that, I'll be reorganizing my room, hanging out with friends, swimming (possibly) and finally getting to wear some new earrings I bought at Claire's for cheap. (You may not recall, but I got my ears pierced the day before Valentine's Day.) I need to get thru school and crap so I can get to the effing weekend!! !!!!! !!! I miss Hillrise, I'm heavily overheated, and, as anyone else would be, IMPATIENT AS FLID* And it's only 1:30. School ends at 3. Can you spell C-R-A-P? Hopefully I will make it.
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment