Friday, March 11, 2011

Happier now!

Lately, I have been feeling more energized and happy. I took care of some business that I needed to take care of awhile ago yesterday, and of course I've been excited about my new bed. Finally-I can have more storage space, a place to store my iPod, and even...an electrical outlet in one of the drawers?? Yep. I am too excited. Also, next week, at school, it is dress up day. I can't wait to dress up like a wee baby on Tuesday!
And Hillrise. There's a homeowners association meeting on the 22nd, and the problem is...I haen't gotten the notice yet. This is why I don't like my dad asking them to deliver the stuff to the dang P.O. box. Then they don't believe we live in Hillrise. Either that or they are having a harder time with the mail this way. I hope I do get it soon-I bet I will, they can't forget about me!
Anyway, I also discovered a tire swing in Hillrise behind one of the homes (it's open to Hillrise residents) and let me tell you, it was so nice swinging from it. I've never been on a tire swing before (although this one is plastic) and yesterday was the perfect day, with the wind blowing through my hair. The more I think about it, my life ain't that bad. After all, I have Hillrise. (:
Whitney (:

No comments:

Post a Comment