I'm watching TV and checking my facebook. On my news feed, my best friend Kaitlyn posted something horrendous.
She's in the emergency room for appendicitis.
Appendicitis isn't a cancer. It means that you have to have your appendix removed. Kaitlyn needed hers done badly, according to her parents. She went into surgery last night and is recovering currently at a nearby hospital. Today I plan to visit her and bring her a big old balloon. It will be depressing to see your happy-go-lucky best friend in a hospital bed though-and that's what I'm going through. The only injury I ever remember Kaity having is her multiple ankle sprains. (She's a big klutz sometimes.) I wish school would end so I could go to see her. I messaged her that me and Hillrise wish her the best. She's going through a lot of pain, according to her texts. I hope she recovers soon. I hate seeing people in this kind of pain, especially my own BFFL. Feel better, Kaitlyn!!!
Get well, chicky!
Whitney

No comments:
Post a Comment