Thursday, March 17, 2011

Essays suck!!

I have a fricken in-class essay I have to do tomorrow and I am so nervous about it that I think I might vomit. **barfs** Yup. I hate in-class essays because I am surrounded by a bunch of people, or in this case, mean people, and I am not given enough time. I hate timed essays more than in-class ones. Same thing, sorta. But I don't want to  do it in a stuffy room filled with sweating bodies and mean looks! I have to do it on why tolerance is important. I can do a SENTENCE that tells why tolerance is important, but not a 5-paragraph essay! Here, I'll show you!
Tolerance is important in modern society because if tolerance didn't exist, everybody would kill themselves.
Now, HOW THE HELL CAN I EXPAND THAT INTO 5 PARAGRAPHS?!? Yeah, I also have to quote some books (I hate that) but all of the quotes I can think of-and their explanatons-would go into TWO simple paragraphs or ONE intense paragraph. But not five different paragraphs. I'm so stressed out because, I mean, can't the dang teacher wait until Tuesday?!? We have a pep rally! I have a history quiz! That equals COMPLETE AND TOTAL MIND DISASTER!!! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy writing, but only creative writing. Book-based ones are annoying. Oh, and also, Tuesday I'm super busy because I have a Hillrise Homeowners Association meeting that I'm way too excited for. They only have one a year! I wish they had more. Anything Hillrise is a hobby for me. I'm hoping to bring up the stuff mentioned in this blog post. Well, everything except the cussing. I can't punish anyone for cussing! Okay, getting off topic. Point is, I do NOT want to do this crapload of an in class essay! 
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment